1. All grant seekers must first submit four copies of a letter of application no later than 3 p.m. on January 10.
Download File Information on required format and what is to be included in the content of the letter
2. All grant seekers will be notified by January 31 if their organization is among those invited to submit a full proposal.
This invitation is no guarantee that the request will be granted.
3. Both letters of application and grant proposals are reviewed for technical conformity as well as
for congruity with the foundation’s established purpose.
Download File Information on required grant proposal format and content
4. Deadline for submitting the completed grant application is 3 p.m. on April 1.
5. Board selections and all notifications will be made by May 30.
6. A Little Portion of God’s Goodness Awards Brunch will be held each spring for grant and scholarship recipients.
7. Awardees are required to submit both a mid-year report and a final report based on the expected outcomes delineated
in the grant proposal.